TURKI MUSLIM TOUR (10D 8N)
- Gather at the airport 3 hours before the departures time for check in purpose.
(Arrive Istanbul / Bursa - Lunch, Dinner)
- Upon arrival Istanbul, visit Roman Hippodrome where horse chariot aces and eents were held.
- Proceed to visit the Blue Mosque-Sultan Ahmet Mosque.
- Then visit Topkapi Palace – the seat of the Ottoman Empire, after it shifted its capital from Bursa to Istanbul. It is today, a museum palace with a wide collection of Kitchen wares and Porcelains, Treasuries, Royal Antiques, Courtyards, Holy Relics etc.
- After lunch, Transfer to Bursa with ferryboat and cruising through Marmara Sea.
- We will check-in to our hotel in Bursa for dinner and overnight.
(Bursa / Kusadasi - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Following breakfast, The tour then begins with a visit to the Green Mosque and Green Tomb.
- Continue by a visit of the The Grand Mosque which is one of the most attractive examples of the Ottoman architecture in the transition period.
- The mosque, with an interior fountain and a beautiful wooden pulpit is considered a classic.
- Also worth visiting is the famous Silk Market to Kusadasi.
- Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
(Kusadasi / Pamukkale - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Following breakfast, we drive to Selcuk to visit Ephesus as well as viewing one of the Seven Churches of Revelation, the Temple of Artemis (One of the Seven Wonders of Antiquity) and the Basilica of St. John from a distance,followed by lunch in the township of Selcuk.
- After lunch, we will visit the famous local production center for leather garments whereby after a live Fashion Show time will be allocated for shopping.
- Drive to Pamukkale.
- Visit Pamukkale, where Calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertines in the form of white terrace and basins.
- Free time for walking on terraces.
- Then visit the ruins of Ancient City Hierapolis.
- Dinner and overnight at hotel in Pamukkale.
(Pamukkale / Konya / Cappadocia - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Following an early breakfast, we will drive to Cappadocia.
- Lunch will be enroute before arriving in Konya.
- Konya was the center of the Seljuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and the Whirling Dervishes. After visiting the Mevlana Museum, we will continue to Cappadocia which is considered to be one of the natural wonders of the world with its surrealistic geological creation.
- Visit Caravanserai, an 13th century outstanding example of the Inns used by traders during the Silk Road.
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
(Cappadocia - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Today we visit one of the Underground City where early Christians lived secretly in order to survive and keep their faith.
- Picture stops at Uchisar Citadel , Valley of the birds , Devrent Valley .
- Lunch followed by the famous local pottery work shop .
- Then visit Pasabag Valley which has unique volcanic formations.
- Stop by local carpet weaving cooperative to see hand-made Turkish carpets.
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
(Cappadocia / Ankara / Bolu - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Depart for Ankara, the capital of Turkey.
- Photo stop at Salt Lake.
- Visit the Ataturk Mausoleum – the final resting place of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk – Father of modern Turkey. The architecture of the mausoleum is a mix of different styles that represent the various Anatolian civilizations.
- Transfer to Bolu for dinner and overnight.
(Bolu / Istanbul - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- After breakfast at hotel, drive to Istanbul.
- Photo Stop at Sapanca Lake. Upon arrival have lunch in local restaurant.
- Enjoy Bosphorus Cruise with our private boat and experience the magnificent view between Asia and Europe.
- Visit Haghia Sophia – a church that has converted into a mosque ,and now a Museum.
- Next we will visit the famous Grand Bazaar.
- The Grand Bazaar (or Covered Bazaar, Turkish: Kapalıçarşı) in Istanbul is one of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 58 streets and 4,000 shops. Free time for shopping.
- Dinner and overnight.
(Istanbul - Breakfast)
- After breakfast, transfer to airport.
- Transfer to airport to deprature.
- Arrived Kuala Lumpur with your sweet memories.
Belly Dance in Cappadocia
Hot Air Ballon Tour
Jeep Safari in Cappadocia (4 pax in 1 vehicle)
Jet Boat Tour in Cappadocia (20 minutes)
Gondola Tour in Cappadocia
CALL US FOR BOOKING
Phone : +603 4041 1953, +603 4042 1953, +603 4043 1953
HP: 016 344 2164
Weekdays: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: Close